CX Client Success & Project Lead, Innovation Leader
- BA or BS, ideally with emphasis in communications, marketing, advertising, computer science or related fields.
- 7+ years of experience in related positions.
- Extensive knowledge and interest in Social media, Social Networks, SEO, SEM, Blogs and business analytics.
- Proven track record of delivering results.
- Excellent presentations skills to senior management.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage a complex multi-national team.
- Desire to explain, teach and coach the team to understand best practices and how to achieve meaningful results over the long term.
- Fully proficient in English and Spanish. Other languages are a plus.
- Positive attitude and desire to excel.
- Attention to detail.
- Analytical and strategic thinking.
- Organization and planning.
- Goal driven.
- High Standards.
- Communication Skills.
- Challenge willing.
Findasense is a fast-growing company. It has developed and deployed marketing and consumer interaction solutions to more than 40 markets over the last 4 years. Since 2011, our team has doubled its size every year, and now comprises more than 250 full-time professionals. Findasense is fully aimed and committed to creating an outstanding, global and networked organisation, with innovation, creativity and smart client service practices at the heart of all operations and capabilities. We seek for humble, talented, and ambitious people with strong ‘can-do’ and ‘start-up’ attitude.
To lead a digital consumer interaction center and to provide global strategic direction in Social Media World.
The Account Director deals with internal and external stakeholders to ensure all needs are covered, resources are in place, new capabilities are enabled, and critical information is delivered; supervising all processes.
- Develop high-level relationships with the selected trusted partner ensuring alignment and focus with company strategy.
- Evaluate and ensure necessary resources are in place.
- Ensure that operations are in accordance with the service terms.
- Act as a connection point between client departments’ needs and the team at a regional level.
- Supervision of the implementation of new technologies and software required to provide the service and/or enhancements.
- Act as an enabler for new company projects that require the team's capabilities.
- Supervision of systems and tools.
- Team services innovation to link the consumer interests better to brand initiatives and strategic business objectives.
- Ensure accurate reporting distribution.
- Ensure briefing agreement between internal stakeholders to provide clear direction to Strategy and Content team.
*Usted será redireccionado hacia la web de workable.com