Finance Specialist, Innovation Leader
Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration.
Experience in multinationals as a financial analyst and accountant / accountant, between 2 and 3 years.
Solid accounting knowledge
Average knowledge in ERP tools (Navision, SAP, etc)
Experience in Free Trade Administration
Accustomed to working with monthly calendar of closings and reports to the Matrix.
Fully proficient in English and Spanish. Other languages are a plus.
· Attention to detail.
· Analytical skills.
· Organization and planning.
· Fast Learning.
· Creativity and Innovation.
· Goal driven.
· High Standards.
· Communication Skills.
· Challenge willing.
Findasense is a fast-growing company. It has developed and deployed marketing and consumer interaction solutions to more than 40 markets over the last 4 years. Since 2011, our team has doubled its size every year, and now comprises more than 250 full-time professionals. Findasense is fully aimed and committed to creating an outstanding, global and networked organization, with innovation, creativity and smart client service practices at the heart of all operations and capabilities. We seek for humble, talented, and ambitious people with strong ‘can-do’ and ‘start-up’ attitude.
Our CX Financial Intern will ensure that the financial information under their responsibility is correct, reliable and accurate, following the policies and procedures defined by the financial department, and trying to provide added value to contribute to improvements for the company.
- Development and control of the cash flow report
- Planning, execution and upload of payment files with Navision (Account Payable)
- Preparation and monitoring of monthly forecast
- Monthly analysis of results and proposal of adjustments and reclassifications.
- Elaboration of Provisions of Income and Expenses, and monthly control of balances.
- Revenue Recognition: application of policies and monitoring and control of deferred revenue.
- Revenue Recognition: Monitor Income according to Client Contracts.
- Internal Control: proposals for improvement and segregation of tasks.
- Execution and monitoring of financial policies and procedures
- Digitalization, loading and parameterization / accounting classification by type and cost center (CECO's) and sending accounting supports through the ERP system.
- Archiving and organization, both physical and digital, of administrative, legal and financial documentation.
- Inventory and documentation file of Assets of the company.
- Make and receive international transfers according to legal requirements and under transfer pricing policies.
- Manage the relationship with banks in daily administrative operations (cards, certificates, etc.).
- Perform local financial reporting
- Issuance and receipt of invoices by customers and suppliers
*Usted será redireccionado hacia la web de workable.com