CX Platform Specialist, Innovation Leader (UI/UX DESIGNER)
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or engineering related area of study preferred.
Strong skills on Full stack developer HTML5, CSS, (sketch, invision,Backbone or Ember)
Desirable expertise in UX software such as InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq, Framer.js, Quartz Composer.
API programming (JSON, REST, AJAX, etc.) is a plus.
General Programming Skills, Software Design, Web Development.
Software Debugging, Software Documentation, Software Testing, Problem Solving, Teamwork
Experience with Entity Framework, N-Layer Architecture, ORM, Typescript a plus
Desirable understanding of UX/UI design with emphasis of maximizing usability.
Front-end skills and good understanding of how back-end development works.
Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
Good capability for complex analysis and synthesis.
Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
Rigorous and strict enough to follow methodic working lines.
Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design.
Familiar with Design Thinking.
Spanish and English at the negotiation level. Other languages will be a plus.
● Attention to detail.
● Analytical and strategic thinking.
● Organisation and planning.
● Goal driven.
● High Standards.
● Communication Skills.
● Challenge willing.
Findasense is a fast-growing company. It has developed and deployed marketing and consumer interaction solutions to more than 40 markets over the last 4 years. Since 2011, our team has doubled its size every year, and now comprises more than 250 full-time professionals. Findasense is fully aimed and committed to creating an outstanding, global and networked organization, with innovation, creativity and smart client service practices at the heart of all operations and capabilities. We love humble, talented, and ambitious people with strong ‘can-do’ and ‘start-up’ attitude.
Imagine a place where you work hand to hand with your client and team within a high creative environment.
To deliver the best user experiences through digital interactive platforms for our clients and their customers.
- Collecting and analysing client’s business requirements.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions across all range of digital channels and touchpoints.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Facilitate client’s product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products.
- Designing best user experiences upon client’s briefing.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Developing best user experiences across a wide range of screens, devices and contexts.
- Implement UI/UX solutions on Digital Front End User Interface.
- Develop documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Defining strategic approaches to Marketing Technology Landscape platforms.
- You will improve operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in policies and procedures for the integration of best 3rd party platforms in the market to get applied across all the practices in digital marketing.
*Usted será redireccionado hacia la web de workable.com