Project Manager, Innovation Leader
Degree in Business
+ 2 years experienced.
We are looking for a person with the ability to analyse and detect insights
Strategic vision, innovative.
Proven track record of delivering results, presentations skills to mid-level management, excellent organisational skills.
Fully proficient in English and Spanish. Other languages are a plus.
● Attention to detail.
● Analytical and strategic thinking.
● Organisation and planning.
● Goal driven.
● High Standards.
● Communication Skills.
● Challenge willing.
Findasense is a fast-growing company. It has developed and deployed marketing and consumer interaction solutions to more than 40 markets over the last 4 years. Since 2011, our team has doubled its size every year, and now comprises more than 250 full-time professionals. Findasense is fully aimed and committed to creating an outstanding, global and networked organization, with innovation, creativity and smart client service practices at the heart of all operations and capabilities. We love humble, talented, and ambitious people with strong ‘can-do’ and ‘start-up’ attitude.
Imagine a place where you work hand to hand with your client and team within a high creative environment.
Our Project manager will ensure that a project is completed on time and within budget, that the project's objectives are met and that everyone else is doing their job properly. Project manager will oversee the project to ensure the desired result is achieved, the most efficient resources are used and the different interests involved are satisfied.
- Perform analysis of the particular problems
- Creating innovative and structured solutions conceived through strategic and analytical problem-solving skills.
- Research and detection of trends and opportunities within the digital context.
- Generate innovative approaches to solve problems.
- Manage future planning and innovative projects or initiatives in the business or industry.
- Management of complex meetings and policies with senior stakeholders
- Understand and translate client needs into business
- Organise and manage the necessary resources.
- Regular weekly reporting of project status
*Usted será redireccionado hacia la web de workable.com