PR Lead, Innovation Leader (Maternity leave)
Journalism, Advertising or Marketing.
+7 years experience in a Communication Agency or a Communication Department
Excellent communication written and verbal, attention to detail.
Relation with general media and sectoral media
B2C and B2B experienced
SCR and sustainability experienced
· Attention to detail.
· Analytical skills.
· Organization and planning.
· Fast Learning.
· Creativity and Innovation.
· Goal driven.
· High Standards.
· Communication Skills.
· Challenge willing.
Findasense is a fast-growing company. It has developed and deployed marketing and consumer interaction solutions to more than 40 markets over the last 4 years. Since 2011, our team has doubled its size every year, and now comprises more than 250 full-time professionals. Findasense is fully aimed and committed to creating an outstanding, global and networked organization, with innovation, creativity and smart client service practices at the heart of all operations and capabilities. We seek for humble, talented, and ambitious people with strong ‘can-do’ and ‘start-up’ attitude.
PR managers create and maintain a favorable public image and awareness for their client.
- Coordinate across internal teams to develop policy and issues communications plans for differents clients from strategy to execution.
- Draft and distribute content such as newsletters, blogs and Press releases
- Maintain relations with stakeholders, media,etc.
- Edit texts and presentations as assigned
- Manage Communication and plan execution
- Conduct research to lead PR planning
- Assist in tracking media coverage or PR metrics
- Keep calendars (editorial, press conferences, events etc.) and media lists
- Keep and updating Media and journalism Data Base
- Identifying and mapp stakeholders
*Usted será redireccionado hacia la web de workable.com