CX Content Architect, Innovation Leader (Copywriter)
Studies in Advertising, marketing or communication with a focus on creativity.
Portfolio with your main digital projects.
+5 years of experience in similar positions.
Proficiency in english
Leadership, teamwork, flexibility
Extensive knowledge of the Central American market
● Attention to detail.
● Analytical and strategic thinking.
● Organisation and planning.
● Goal driven.
● High Standards.
● Communication Skills.
● Challenge willing.
Findasense is a fast-growing company. It has developed and deployed marketing and consumer interaction solutions to more than 40 markets over the last 4 years. Since 2011, our team has doubled its size every year, and now comprises more than 250 full-time professionals. Findasense is fully aimed and committed to creating an outstanding, global and networked organization, with innovation, creativity and smart client service practices at the heart of all operations and capabilities. We love humble, talented, and ambitious people with strong ‘can-do’ and ‘start-up’ attitude.
Imagine a place where you work hand to hand with your client and team within a high creative environment.
We are looking for a Senior creative copywriter, with excellent spelling and "think outside the box" mentality. you must have
360 ° experience in different industries and channels but with a unique passion to conceptualise digital ideas. We are looking for someone who's looking every day for new kinds of technology, innovative ways to execute ads or even different artistic trends.
- Conceptualize ideas, strategies and creative concepts based on a brief or specific objectives.
- Being able to develop different executions from a concept to the writing and last to the presentation to the client.
- Knowing the agency's internal creative processes or creative alerts in order to generate actions that help the team achieve the objectives.
- Have knowledge of digital media and how it works.
- Be aware of the latest trends in social networks and apply them in your work.
- Potentiate the conversations that take place in the networks together with the .
- Being able to create synergies with the account executive, the planner and clients.
- Looking for opportunities of RTM.
- Seize the most of each campaign and try to take advantage of every opportunity (this applies for institutional campaigns, annual and seasonal).
- Be able to work with due dates, under pressure and respecting deadlines.
- Search for innovative creativity.
- Lead the creative project of Central America and the Caribbean and the growth of its team and its accounts
*Usted será redireccionado hacia la web de workable.com