CX Digital Strategist (Digital Planner, Language: German)
What will you do?
- Strategy focus in growth and new business development.
- Build a customer-centric service and support experience through multiple touch points.
- Gather customer insights.
- Turns insights into marketing and product development needs.
- Develop a customer experience strategy that drives customer advocacy across all touchpoints.
- Planning, design and proposal of the content strategies.
- Project management and team coordination of the actions to implement.
- Responsible for the calendar of contents and engagement strategies.
- Supervision and mentoring of CX Marketing Strategist.
Who you are?
- BA or BS degree in marketing, advertising,communications, journalism or similar. Master studies desirable.
- 4 years of experience on Social Media or digital Strategy experience in an agency.
- Experience translating data into strategies.
- Experience pitching and leading teams.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent oral and written presentation skills.
- Proactive, inspirational and positive attitude.
- Knowledge about community management and brand reputation management.
- High capacity of identifying opportunities.
- Capacity to lead and motivate a multicultural team.
- You must be fluent in German, English and Spanish
The CX Digital Strategy deliver strategies that improve digital channels, service satisfaction levels and touchpoint optimization. Will lead global strategies for growth team on pitches and company business strategy internal adoption.
You will work closely with a group of passionate service minded professionals to guarantee Global growth and business strategy objectives.
As the CX Digital Strategist you are responsible to propose the most effective solution to our prospect necessities to win global accounts. You create Social Media and engagement strategy, coordinate tasks with with the rest of the team, setup objectives and measuring impact. Under this role you are also expected to collaborate providing insights to the team about the Social Media landscape and the best technics used.
You will be part of an EPIC team! You will be part of the Global Growth & Business Strategy team responsible for developing business for Findasense, defining the local strategy, increasing Findasense awareness globally, generating and closing business opportunities that generate revenue from new clients. All of this aligned with the global value proposition strategy.
*Usted será redireccionado hacia la web de workable.com