CX Client Success & Project Specialist, Innovation Leader
BA or BS, ideally with emphasis in communications, marketing, advertising or related fields.
+2 years of experience in similar positions.
Knowledge and interest in CRM, Social media, SEO, SEM, Blogs and business analytics.
Proven track record of delivering results.
Presentations skills to mid level management
Excellent organisational skills.
Positive attitude and desire to excel.
Fully proficient in English and Spanish. Other languages are a plus.
· Attention to detail.
· Analytical skills.
· Organization and planning.
· Fast Learning.
· Creativity and Innovation.
· Goal driven.
· High Standards.
· Communication Skills.
· Challenge willing.
Findasense is a fast-growing company. It has developed and deployed marketing and consumer interaction solutions to more than 40 markets over the last 4 years. Since 2011, our team has doubled its size every year, and now comprises more than 250 full-time professionals. Findasense is fully aimed and committed to creating an outstanding, global and networked organization, with innovation, creativity and smart client service practices at the heart of all operations and capabilities. We seek for humble, talented, and ambitious people with strong ‘can-do’ and ‘start-up’ attitude.
Project Manager expert on digital marketing operations implementation. In charge of resources efficient organisation, processes management and performance controlling. The CX Project Specialist brings an open mindset to integrate different approaches on how to solve basic problems. Connects client with stakeholders, collects business requirements and stakeholders feedback.
The CX Project Specialist is responsible for addressing customer’s expectations, preferences and aversions as well as coping with the day-today management. As a the CX Project, you will ensure to do the required actions that make possible for the Company to be near their consumers 365 days a year taking the best advantage of the team capabilities and improving the overall relationship.
OUTCOMES & ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Organize and manage the necessary resources.
- Implement the necessary tools to tackle day-to-day operations and to capture the “voice of the consumer”.
- Implement strategies, tactics, coordination plans, implementation and reporting the achieved results.
- Collaborate with the teams to generate protocols and engagement cases.
- Monitor consumer, industry, technology and competitive behaviour in the market and provide market expertise to client and the team.
- Contribute pro-actively to the overall development of the project through ideas and creativity.
- Cross-functional collaboration with other client teams (Content, Engagement, Strategy, etc.)
*Usted será redireccionado hacia la web de workable.com