- Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related.
- Fully proficient in English and Spanish. Other languages are a plus.
- Good knowledge on statistics.
- Social Web APIs programming.
- Experience on visualization frameworks and systems, e.g. PowerBI, Tableau, D3.js, etc..
- Cloud computing platforms such as AWS, GCP and Azure;
- Relational databases and writing SQL queries;
- Big data machine learning toolkits such as SparkML, messaging systems (Kafka) and NoSQL databases (Cassandra, HBase, MongoDB); and,
- Building data lakes.
- Comfortable in programming in a variety of languages, including Java, Python, PHP;
- Practical experience with requirements gathering for BI Solutions (end-to-end), over multiple technologies, size, and scale of projects.
- Determining the appropriate software packages or modules to run, and how easily they can be modified;
- Handling large scale structured and unstructured data from internal and third party sources;
- Architecting highly scalable distributed data pipelines using open source tools and big data technologies such as Hadoop, Pig, Hive, Presto, Spark, Drill, Sqoop and ETL frameworks;
- Utilizing Linux shell scripting and containerization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes); and,
- Leading teams in a dynamic work environment while managing stakeholder expectations and scope.
- Rigorous and strict enough to follow methodic working lines.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously and drive projects to completion.
- Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others, and track record of taking ownership
- Demonstrated business acumen and the ability to apply technology solutions to solve business problems
Findasense is a fast-growing company. It has developed and deployed marketing and consumer interaction solutions to more than 40 markets over the last 4 years. Since 2011, our team has doubled its size every year, and now comprises more than 250 full-time professionals. Findasense is fully aimed and committed to creating an outstanding, global and networked organization, with innovation, creativity and smart client service practices at the heart of all operations and capabilities. We love humble, talented, and ambitious people with strong ‘can-do’ and ‘start-up’ attitude.
Our Data Engineer will collaborate with the data analysis team on developing new tools and getting insights whether from generated models output or from basic statistics or even from some wrangling data.
To keep a curious and skeptic spirit and being enthusiastic for learning about anything and finding ways to discover new methods and solutions.
- Use data engineering expertise to design and build solutions/products for analyzing data collection from various data sources.
- Create data tools for analytics and technical team members to assist them in measuring and optimizing our clients’ operation performance.
- Conduct advanced statistical analysis to determine trends and significant data relationships.
- Work with data and machine learning specialists to strive for greater functionality in our data and proprietary models.
- Other duties as assigned
*Usted será redireccionado hacia la web de workable.com