CX Strategy Specialist, Innovation Leader
- Degree in Business, Advertising, Marketing or similar.
- At least 4 years of experience in positions of responsibility in planning
- High level of English
- We are looking for a person with the ability to analyze and detect insights. That shows communication skills and proactivity.
- Strategic vision, understanding of the environment, the consumer and the behavior of the different targets of the country.
- Domain of keynote, ppt, excel.
- Consumer segmentation, digital research, CRM
- Attention to detail.
- Analytical and strategic thinking.
- Organization and planning.
- Goal driven.
- High Standards.
- Communication Skills.
- Challenge willing.
Findasense is a fast-growing company. It has developed and deployed marketing and consumer interaction solutions to more than 40 markets over the last 4 years. Since 2011, our team has doubled its size every year, and now comprises more than 250 full-time professionals. Findasense is fully aimed and committed to creating an outstanding, global and networked organization, with innovation, creativity and smart client service practices at the heart of all operations and capabilities. We seek for humble, talented, and ambitious people with strong ‘can-do’ and ‘start-up’ attitude.
Responsible for designing and coordinating strategies for brands and stakeholders in social and digital media at regional level, finding opportunities to connect them with consumers in the region.
- Understanding of the brief and the client's situation, as well as managing the relationship at a regional level, providing value.
- Development of the creative brief and evaluation of the proposals according to the client's objectives and at the regional level.
- Connection between global and local to guarantee the effective flow of information and knowledge.
- Research at regional level and detection of trends and opportunities within the digital context.
- Development of toolkits and inspiring presentations with value for the entire region.
- Evaluate the results obtaining actionable learnings for the brands.
- Generate innovative approaches to solve problems.
- Lead future planning and innovative projects or initiatives in the business or industry.
- Management of complex meetings and policies with senior stakeholders.
*Usted será redireccionado hacia la web de workable.com