CX Intelligence Lead, Innovation Leader
- Proven experience on Marketing & Communications landscape and industries ( e.g. Customer Insights, Marcomm Business Analytics, etc) (+ 5yrs)
- Extraordinary capability for complex analysis and synthesis.
- Proven ability to understand consumer/customer needs.
- Knowledgeable in at least one of the following: scripting languages (R, Python), database languages (SQL) and Social and/or Web APIs programming.
- Experience on visualization frameworks and systems (e.g. Tableau, D3.js, etc)
- Excellent verbal, writing, reading, understanding and presentation skills.
- Fully proficient in English and Spanish. Other languages are a plus.
- Attention to detail.
- Well organized
- Fast Learning.
- Creativity and Innovation.
- Goal driven.
- High Standards.
- Communication Skills.
- Challenge willing.
Findasense is a fast-growing company. It has developed and deployed marketing and consumer interaction solutions to more than 40 markets over the last 4 years. Since 2011, our team has doubled its size every year, and now comprises more than 250 full-time professionals. Findasense is fully aimed and committed to creating an outstanding, global and networked organization, with innovation, creativity and smart client service practices at the heart of all operations and capabilities. We love humble, talented, and ambitious people with strong ‘can-do’ and ‘start-up’ attitude.
We are looking for a Consultant with wide experience in data analysis, that is looking to lead a team of analysts, responsible for delivering both communication and business insights, through the application of different research methodologies and use of several digital tools.
Our Intelligence Lead will convert any-source of data into relevant and actionable information. We expect the Intelligence Lead to envision a modern space to work closely with our client and the team on a level playing ground in a highly productive and creative environment aimed to deliver positive business impact for our clients.
- Lead a team of subject matter experts.
- Defining Intelligence service standards and audit processes within Customer Experience Intelligence practice, and designing its best path for success, leading its implementation at a global scale:
- Defining challenging KPI’s and SLA’s for a best-in-class service.
- Producing valuable and validated consumer insights connected to client’s business strategy.
- Providing awareness for issue, incident, crisis & opportunity management.
- Analysing data according to definition of sets of keywords and processes tracing and conducting manual sentiment analysis for reporting.
- Supporting Sales team with technical proposals and facing clients when needed in order to help Findasense grow its business and positioning it as top leader of Customer Experience Intelligence in region.
- Collaborating with the data science team and supporting them in developing new tools and replicating them locally.
*Usted será redireccionado hacia la web de workable.com