CX Procurement & Facilities Architect, Innovation Leader
Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration or economics, logistics, supply chain management or purchasing.
Experience in multinationals or similar as a Procurement leader or officer for more than 3 years.
Solid accounting knowledge
Knowledge in ERP tools (Navision, SAP, etc) Procurement tool ( workflow tool for purchase order)
Experience in Free Trade Administration
Accustomed to working with monthly calendar of closings and reports to the Matrix.
Fully proficient in English and Spanish. Other languages are a plus.
Master's degree is highly desirable.
● Attention to detail.
● Analytical and strategic thinking.
● Organisation and planning.
● Goal driven.
● High Standards.
● Communication Skills.
● Challenge willing.
Findasense is a fast-growing company. It has developed and deployed marketing and consumer interaction solutions to more than 40 markets over the last 4 years. Since 2011, our team has doubled its size every year, and now comprises more than 250 full-time professionals. Findasense is fully aimed and committed to creating an outstanding, global and networked organization, with innovation, creativity and smart client service practices at the heart of all operations and capabilities. We love humble, talented, and ambitious people with strong ‘can-do’ and ‘start-up’ attitude.
Imagine a place where you work hand to hand with your client and team within a high creative environment.
Our Procurement Architect is responsible for leading the procurement team in getting the goods or services the business needs at the right time and achieving the best value. This leader is a key driver of efficiency for our company, implementing processes that minimize waste and ensures all operations run smoothly. Sourcing suppliers, managing international biases, negotiating contracts, establishing a win-win relation with internal and external stakeholders, and staying on top of new trends and technology, are key factors to bust innovation and cost savings to create a competitive advantage for Findasense.
Our Procurement Architect is also the leader of the global Office Managers team, responsible for the general operations of our offices, keeping them running smoothly, and overseeing administrative support.
- Negotiation with all company’s suppliers
- Having networks established to get the best price in every occasion
- Develop a Global Supplier Ecosystem to improve quality & cost.
- Development and control of the cash flow report related to offices suppliers costs, phones, CAPEX, etc
- Planning, preparation and monitoring of monthly forecast related to Offices Cost, Inventory, CAPEX, remodelation, etc
- Coordinate with local office managers offices moves
- Coordinate and leader new offices moves
- Internal Control: proposals for improvement and segregation of tasks.
- Execution and monitoring of financial policies and procedures
- Oversee the archiving and organization, both physical and digital, of administrative, legal and financial documentation.
- Inventory and documentation file of Assets of the company.
- Work closely with External IT supplier for IT assets management & control.
- Creating, testing and implementing internal policies : Purchase Policy, Procurement Policy, Travel & Expenses Policy.
- Digital transformation of Procurement : benchmark for a tool that improve work flow of approvals and increase efficiency in the Procurement Journey.
- Travel and Expenses reimbursement: check if Expensify is the best tool or benchmark for a new tool.
- Lead the Office Manager’s global team
- Support the clients briefing with operational and administrative information in all our offices ( Annual Accounts, Company information ,tax declarations ,etc )
*Usted será redireccionado hacia la web de workable.com