CX Engagement Specialist, Innovation Leader (Temporary)
- Degree in Journalism, Advertisement, Marketing or similar.
- Heavy user of Social Media.
- Proven previous experience as Community Manager
- Spanish and English at the management level.
- Excellent writing and spelling.
- Deep knowledge about the current mainstream music trends and Festivals scenery.
- Attention to detail.
- Flexibility to adapt to the requirements of the project
Findasense is a fast-growing company. It has developed and deployed marketing and consumer interaction solutions to more than 40 markets over the last 4 years. Since 2011, our team has doubled its size every year, and now comprises more than 250 full-time professionals. Findasense is fully aimed and committed to creating an outstanding, global and networked organization, with innovation, creativity and smart client service practices at the heart of all operations and capabilities. We seek for humble, talented, and ambitious people with strong ‘can-do’ and ‘start-up’ attitude.
Our Community Manager will provide professional, courteous and fast support for customers, in contact with other departments to provide two-way communication on consumer issues.
Outcomes and accountabilities:
- Publish all content provided by the client in the defined social media channels using the tools allowed by the client and tagging the content properly.
- Moderate the social conversation (respond and escalate cases to the corresponding area) in the defined social media channels following the guidelines of the team with the aim to generate connection and positive sentiment.
- Participate in all team and client meetings with the objective of making new proposals, evaluate the performance of the communication in social media and give valuable inputs.
- Coordinate with the team and work as a back-up if needed.
- Management of crisis alerts received directly in the social media channels of the brand, tracking them and action proposals.
- Realization of periodically quantitative and qualitative reports of the performance in social media.
- Web monitoring in search of conversations about the company, brands, competitors and other topics of interest.
- RTM event coverage.
*Usted será redireccionado hacia la web de workable.com