CX Content Architect, Innovation Leader (Digital Senior Copywriter)
Studies in Advertising, marketing or communication with a focus on creativity.
Portfolio with your main digital projects.
+5 years of experience in similar positions.
Fully proficient in English and Spanish. Other languages are a plus.
Experienced in writing for advertising, communication and media, with a solid track record.
High ability to communicate with colleagues from other disciplines the concept, ideas and creative approaches.
Confident and personable with proven experience in developing creative concepts.
Excellent attention to detail, and able to work to tight deadlines.
Able to research topics and assimilate sometimes complicated information.
Passion for communication and creativity, with a positive attitude and great interpersonal skills.
Understanding of digital marketing.
Excellent attention to detail, accuracy and grammar skills.
Exceptional proofreading and editing skills.
Findasense is a fast-growing company. It has developed and deployed marketing and consumer interaction solutions to more than 40 markets over the last 4 years. Since 2011, our team has doubled its size every year, and now comprises more than 250 full-time professionals. Findasense is fully aimed and committed to creating an outstanding, global and networked organization, with innovation, creativity and smart client service practices at the heart of all operations and capabilities. We love humble, talented, and ambitious people with strong ‘can-do’ and ‘start-up’ attitude.
Imagine a place where you work hand to hand with your client and team within a high creative environment.
Our Digital Senior Copywriter will turn disruptive and strategic ideas into great words. Create and develop digital quality proposals with the ability to connect and empathise with the audience and media where these are implemented.
We are looking for a person with excellent spelling and "think outside the box" mentality. you must have 360 ° experience in different industries and channels but with a unique passion to conceptualize digital ideas. We are looking for someone who's looking every day for new kinds of technology, innovative ways to execute ads or even different artistic trends.
- Conceptualize ideas, strategies and creative concepts based on a brief or specific objectives.
- Being able to develop different executions from a concept to the writing and last to the presentation to the client.
- Knowing the agency's internal creative processes or creative alerts in order to generate actions that help the team achieve the objectives.
- Have knowledge of digital media and how it works.
- Be aware of the latest trends in social networks and apply them in your work.
- Potentiate the conversations that take place in the networks together with the .
- Being able to create synergies with the account executive, the planner and clients.
- Looking for opportunities of RTM.
- Seize the most of each campaign and try to take advantage of every opportunity (this applies for institutional campaigns, annual and seasonal).
- Be able to work with due dates, under pressure and respecting deadlines.
- Search for innovative creativity.
- Lead the creative project of Central America and the Caribbean and the growth of its team and its accounts
*Usted será redireccionado hacia la web de workable.com