CX Strategy Architect, Innovation Leader (Nutrition)
Bachelor in Nutrition or Biomedical Sciences.
Master's or Doctoral studies highly desirable.
2 year-experience in the Food and Beverage industry.
2 years experienced in digital planning. Proven knowledge about digital media and strategies, experience with creative processes and consumers research.
Advanced skills in Keynote / Powerpoint
Good communications skills, proactive, curious person, self-taught, confident and likes to work as a team member.
Excellent English Speaking and Writing Skills
- Attention to detail.
- Analytical and strategic thinking.
- Organization and planning.
- Goal driven.
- High Standards.
- Communication Skills.
- Challenge willing.
Findasense is a fast-growing company. It has developed and deployed marketing and consumer interaction solutions to more than 40 markets over the last 4 years. Since 2011, our team has doubled its size every year, and now comprises more than 250 full-time professionals. Findasense is fully aimed and committed to creating an outstanding, global and networked organization, with innovation, creativity and smart client service practices at the heart of all operations and capabilities. We seek for humble, talented, and ambitious people with strong ‘can-do’ and ‘start-up’ attitude.
Responsible for designing and coordinating strategies for brands and stakeholders in social and digital media at regional level, finding opportunities to connect them with consumers in the region.
- Detecting local insights in a multicultural environment
- Generating value strategies for customers.
- Creating briefs that inspire creativity
- Understanding brand values and territories
- Monitoring marketing trends
- Measurement toolsMonitoring tools
- Quality and quanty research
- Ecosystem management
- Converting data into strategic insights
*Usted será redireccionado hacia la web de workable.com