CX Growth & Marketing Support, Innovation Leader (Internship)
Studies in progress: Advertising and PR or Marketing.
Desirable experience in digital agencies, journalism or editorial environment
Fully proficient in English and Spanish. Other languages are a plus.
Passion for communication and creativity, with a positive attitude and great interpersonal skills.
Understanding of digital marketing.
Excellent attention to detail, accuracy and grammar skills.
Findasense is a fast-growing company. It has developed and deployed marketing and consumer interaction solutions to more than 40 markets over the last 4 years. Since 2011, our team has doubled its size every year, and now comprises more than 250 full-time professionals. Findasense is fully aimed and committed to creating an outstanding, global and networked organization, with innovation, creativity and smart client service practices at the heart of all operations and capabilities. We love humble, talented, and ambitious people with strong ‘can-do’ and ‘start-up’ attitude.
Imagine a place where you work hand to hand with your client and team within a high creative environment.
The mission of the growth & marketing support is to create, to follow, to enforce and to close projects related to Findasense Growth & Marketing. You will be the inside sales and responsible of local growth & marketing actions.
- Linking marketing & sales
- Developing the connection with the specific prospective buyer
- Qualifying the lead (Money, Authority, Need, Desire)
- Scheduling appointments with leads
- Sending out follow-up materials
- Responding to leads requests
- Updating CRM with every interaction with leads
- Contacting and closing meetings with lead
- Building a stronger leads database by researching to create a detailed view of the customer’s need for customer experience and the sales opportunity.
- Moving leads from warm or little interest to active interest; education to consideration.
- Adapting credentials and marketing materials for lead presentations
- Elaborating budgets
- Organizing local Growth & Marketing drive folder
- Inviting & following up Findasense events
- Organizing local events
- Generating local growth & marketing PO
- Executing local marketing plans
- Sending Insights Magazine to clients and leads
- Following and interacting with local leads in Social Media
*Usted será redireccionado hacia la web de workable.com