CX Intelligence Architect, Innovation Leader
Studies Sociology, Statistics, Mathematics or related fields
Proven experience on Marketing & Communications landscape and industries, e.g. Customer Insights, Mar-Comm Business Analytics, etc. (4+ years)
Fully proficient in English and Spanish. Other languages are a plus.
Extraordinary capability for complex analysis and synthesis, along with data storytelling.
Experience on visualization frameworks and systems, e.g. Tableau, Qlickview, PowerBI, etc.
Proven ability to understand consumer/customer needs.
Excellent verbal, writing, reading, understanding and presentation skills.
Eligible for teamwork and self-improvement.
Knowledgeable in scripting languages (R, Python), database languages (SQL) and Social and Web APIs programming is a plus.
Excel proficient level
Findasense is a fast-growing company. It has developed and deployed marketing and consumer interaction solutions to more than 40 markets over the last 4 years. Since 2011, our team has doubled its size every year, and now comprises more than 250 full-time professionals. Findasense is fully aimed and committed to creating an outstanding, global and networked organization, with innovation, creativity and smart client service practices at the heart of all operations and capabilities. We seek for humble, talented, and ambitious people with strong ‘can-do’ and ‘start-up’ attitude.
Our CX Intelligence Architect will extract, transform and compile data models to provide insights through reporting. To convert social media data to insights and identifying opportunities for stakeholders to improve their business. To keep a curious and skeptic spirit and being enthusiastic for learning about anything and finding ways to discover new methods and solutions.
Envision a modern space to work closely with your client and the team on a level
playing ground in a highly creative environment. A high performance center dedicated to monitoring and listening, intelligence and communicating content in real time!
Outcomes and accountabilities:
- EData Strategy
- Defining and continuously updating the number and type of data sources needed to go beyond clients’ needs and briefings.
- Liaising with the data science team and supporting them in developing new data structures and tools in order to replicate them locally.
- Developing new tools that help automate any task or make easier ways to extract and analyse data.
- Producing searching paths and strategies according to keywords, clues, and leads in order to make consumer behavior patterns emerge and be exposed.
- Providing insights for client, and internal stakeholders, to support for developing their business strategy providing specialized reports.
- Tracing and steering manual sentiment analysis from the data ad hoc, daily, weekly, monthly and yearly reports.
- Identifying, mapping and monitoring the stakeholders impacting client business.
- Providing awareness for issue, incident, crisis & opportunity management
- Defining KPIs and SLAs according to client’s needs, monitoring them and activating corrective plans when needed.
- Defining and arranging how data, insights and recommendations are visualised and being told.
- Spearheading the communication to clients and stakeholders, both verbally and in writing.
*Usted será redireccionado hacia la web de workable.com